You’re expecting tons potential customers for your kick-off event. And, you want to get the maximum return for your hard work and investment. That’s why you shouldn’t miss the chance to capture data and promote your brand with your attendees. Here are 3 ways a social media photo booth rental makes it easy to collect emails and start a relationship with your guests.
Social Media Photo Booth Rental – Easy Data Collection
E-mail marketing is one of the most effective forms of online marketing. You can grow your marketing list at your event without raffles. And, without asking guests to stand in line to sign in.
Instead, a social media photo booth rental can do all the work. Just place your booth strategically at your event entrance. Or, place it among your activities. Guests, who all love to take selfies, stop at the booth as they make their way around the festivities. They grab props that you’ve chosen especially for your occasion and strike a pose. Then, they enter their email to receive a digital copy of their photo and a print.
That’s just how it went at Orange Coast Magazine’s OC Restaurant Week Kick-Off Event in Irvine. Our Viral Booth crew was thrilled that our social media photo booth rental was invited to provide the entertainment, branded photo keepsakes, and email collection for the 10th anniversary celebration at the Irvine Marriott. Nearly everyone who passed by the booth, which was sandwiched between the Black Market Bakery and The Melting Pot stopped in to snap pictures in front of the eye catching silver sequin backdrop. Our super-friendly booth host, Martina, made it easy for everyone in the booth to enter their emails. Then, she handed them their instant prints.
Branded Photo Booth Pictures: They End Up on Desks and Across Social Media
The Orange Coast Magazine team chose the 4×6-inch postcard photo layout for their party. This popular size has space for 3 big pictures of guests.
Our graphic designer worked with the magazine’s marketing department to finalize the layout. The beautiful food theme included the Orange Coast Magazine logo. We love collaborating with companies to create custom photo layouts. Our goal is to work together to create branded designs that attendees are proud of. And, the branded photos end up in a prominent spot on their desks.
Immerse Your Guests in a Branded Experience With a Social Media Photo Booth Rental
Plus, the branded photo layouts and images are always optimized to be posted instantly on social media.
With the Viral Booth you can customize nearly aspect of the photo booth to highlight your theme and encourage social sharing. Here’s inspiration for branding your booth:
- Enable the photo booth with Facebook, Twitter, email and text. Your photo booth host can require social sharing before any pictures print.
- Overlay every photo with your company logo. When your guests share their pictures your brand is front and center.
- Print a custom backdrop with your logo and event theme. Custom backdrops (also called a step-and-repeat) are a beautiful addition to your event decor. Plus, they add your brand to the backdrop of every picture.
- Wrap the photo booth kiosk and customize the picture-taking screen with your brand and theme. Wrapping makes the booth an even more fun and inviting experience.
- Upload all the branded photo booth pictures instantly to your company Facebook page album. Your guests can share the link to your page will all of their friends.
- Create custom surveys for attendees to complete. Participants complete the survey nearly 100% of the time, as they cannot post their photos until it’s finished. Collect email, Facebook and Twitter usernames, answers to custom survey questions and more.
Get a Quote!
Los Angeles County
San Diego County
Los Angeles County
San Diego County